Digital Center
Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us Log In
Digital Center Movies, TV & Music Music Factory

IRC Channels > R&B/Hip Hop/Rap?

RudeYute 10.11.2002, 16:54
Hi,

Anyone got any music IRC channels out they're gonna share?
Particularly after R&B/Hip HOp albums and Singles.
So far I got one..
#mp3albums

It's been ages since I used it so forgotton them all.

Thanks.
BoBa 11.11.2002, 16:12
biggest one is #mp3passion on undernet mate
gimp 11.11.2002, 16:39
Go on .... or .... and search for the stuff you want, You will then get to know the servers that have the stuff fast.

I take it you know how to use xdcc's and your not talking about FServes?

Gimp
dave208 11.11.2002, 17:31
#cablerapmp3 #0daymp3 on efnet
RudeYute 11.11.2002, 22:08
Originally posted by gimp
Go on .... or .... and search for the stuff you want, You will then get to know the servers that have the stuff fast.

I take it you know how to use xdcc's and your not talking about FServes?

Gimp

You what?!

(I have no idea what you're on about:()

Cheers guys
gimp 11.11.2002, 22:31
Basically how do you download your stuff from IRC? Do you type a trigger like "/msg rapmp3001 xdcc send #1" or do you use an Fserve where you will type a smalle trigger maybe "!Mp3" or like "/ctcp mp3 files" and then it opens a chat dialogue which resembles typing commands into dos?

If you use Xdcc like the "/msg rapmp3001 xdcc send #1" then those 2 sites are worth visiting. They will give you the name of the irc server, the channel name and the name of the bot that the files are on (The Bot is "rapmp3001" on the above example) and the Pack number (#1 in the above example). When you type the trigger in the channel the album/track will be sent directly to you via a DCC send (Usually fast and with no queue).

Gimp
axia 20.11.2002, 12:52
oki guys...i co run a very unique channel on irc...

we serve retail rips of the entire uk top 40 albums on a weekly basis..plus a lot of advance stuff and the odd 0-sec film here and there.. As we obviously cater for the uk crowd we have a lot of uk users as well.

/server irc.zerofuzion.net

/j #united-warez
/j #uw-chat
RudeYute 21.11.2002, 02:34
Originally posted by gimp
Basically how do you download your stuff from IRC? Do you type a trigger like "/msg rapmp3001 xdcc send #1" or do you use an Fserve where you will type a smalle trigger maybe "!Mp3" or like "/ctcp mp3 files" and then it opens a chat dialogue which resembles typing commands into dos?

If you use Xdcc like the "/msg rapmp3001 xdcc send #1" then those 2 sites are worth visiting. They will give you the name of the irc server, the channel name and the name of the bot that the files are on (The Bot is "rapmp3001" on the above example) and the Pack number (#1 in the above example). When you type the trigger in the channel the album/track will be sent directly to you via a DCC send (Usually fast and with no queue).

Gimp

*confused*:o:
I find a room usually, and type @find song title
It opens up pop ups which I then copy and paste the commands into channel, and usually it Que's up for download.

IRC is too confusing for me.