Digital Center
Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us Log In
Digital Center [Archive] Funny Shit The Confession Box

Newcastle hookers.

Anonymous 25.09.2009, 15:45
I have to got to newcastle for a weeks H&S training, and while the cats away i intend to play. Im gonna be looking to bang a hooker for the first time and i cant be arsed to find girls on adult sites (and i probably dont have the social skills).
As my missus is a bit of a hefty bird i would like to have a petit girl, little ass, little tits, etc.
Where would be the best place to find such a lucky lass up 't' north?. Im not fussy and dont mind if she is a eastern block sex slave worker, i just dont want my wallet/pin number nicking by a burly pimp called boris.
Maybe one of you kind folk could rent me your wifes fetid clunge and the extra cash could go to paying a household bill that the tax credits wont quiet strech to..
Thank you for reading, i know you wont let me down..cool2
tigger3 25.09.2009, 16:18
Health & Safety, hee-hee, I nearly choked on my tofu bagette! ;)

Tig3

I have to got to newcastle for a weeks H&S training, and while the cats away i intend to play. Im gonna be looking to bang a hooker for the first time and i cant be arsed to find girls on adult sites (and i probably dont have the social skills).
As my missus is a bit of a hefty bird i would like to have a petit girl, little ass, little tits, etc.
Where would be the best place to find such a lucky lass up 't' north?. Im not fussy and dont mind if she is a eastern block sex slave worker, i just dont want my wallet/pin number nicking by a burly pimp called boris.
Maybe one of you kind folk could rent me your wifes fetid clunge and the extra cash could go to paying a household bill that the tax credits wont quiet strech to..
Thank you for reading, i know you wont let me down..cool2
MoNkFiSh 25.09.2009, 16:19
Just go out round the bigg market on friday or saturday or a bar called fleet street its chock full of slappers there and u wont even have to pay. Failing that when your in Newcastle just ask one of the city centre taxi drivers they know where all the brothels are and will take u.
AD 26.09.2009, 18:19
So t00lbox was the anonymous poster then :D

LOL

-=AD=-
t00lbox 26.09.2009, 18:46
So t00lbox was the anonymous poster then :D

LOL

-=AD=-

Erm... well...erm.... no....
Maybe im looking for hooker to... for a friend....
AD 26.09.2009, 19:03
Hehe :D

-=AD=-
toonarmynufc 26.09.2009, 19:35
dirty man hope you lass dont read your posts lol
t00lbox 26.09.2009, 20:24
dirty man hope you lass dont read your posts lol

Is this whats known as a epic fail..
Godscrasher 27.09.2009, 01:44
Are there any hookers in Newcastle any more. i must walk around blind because i've never seen any when im out, apart from the slappers drinking in the bigg market.

Oh and where are these brothels? I have to attend a H&S course at one.
Nibb 27.09.2009, 01:52
Buhahahahahaha!!!!

U need a smaller recepticle for your tool obviously! yes
blaggard 27.09.2009, 13:09

Beyond epic. :roflmao:
russbeer 30.09.2009, 04:11
tremendous! Well done t00lbox, gave me a great laugh!
littlebilly1 30.09.2009, 11:51
Fookin great huge fail yes
made me laugh though great
krazylegz 11.10.2009, 23:00
Are there any hookers in Newcastle any more. i must walk around blind because i've never seen any when im out, apart from the slappers drinking in the bigg market.

Oh and where are these brothels? I have to attend a H&S course at one.

i've never seen any too