Digital Center
Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us Log In
Digital Center DF Members Hangout The Dog and Duck

public/risky wanking!

Page 1 of 2 1  2 
$kint 06.07.2007, 12:24
a couple of years ago whilst backpacking with some friends around the the world a friend announced he had had the best public/risky wank ever at the top of the empire state building in the public loos, so here the story starts of me and my friends quest for the ultimate one. here are some of my favourites so far.(in no particular order)

1.the main performance hall of sydney opera house

2. the taj mahal (he's probably going to hell for it)

3. the vatican (he's def going to hell)

4. the back of a girlfriends parents car.... whilst they were driving him
to see her at uni !!!
(using a technique he called the pocket spider)

and my favourite so far.

5. at blenheim palace not that bad but he did go onto shake tony blairs hand
5mins later without washing!

now im sure some df'ers are going to be able to jump straight in there with some stories, mentioning no names:whistling but to the rest of you the gauntlet is thrown down
wtaylor 06.07.2007, 12:45
Bloody hell who is ur mate........?
$kint 06.07.2007, 12:49
he is not at df'er but is a sick pervert none the less
wtaylor 06.07.2007, 12:54
How did he meet Tony Blair......? C'mon spill the beens its Gorden Brown isnt it ??
Mickey 06.07.2007, 13:05
How did he meet Tony Blair......? C'mon spill the beens its Gorden Brown isnt it ??

haha had to think about that 1
$kint 06.07.2007, 13:05
lol gordon brown tugging in the vatican there's an image to scare ya!!

believe it or not but he was being rewarded for his youth charity work
and blair was presenting it, only this man could sully what surely should
of been a proud day
BertRoot 06.07.2007, 13:09
I have had a number of sport wanks in the past including behind the bar when working in a club leaving my salty traces in a glass of a bird I fancied. On a bandstand in St Annes though that was by someone else while countless folk walked past. In a mates living room to some filth that he had just got on his video recorder while his mum and dad were in the dining room doing something or other. On a bus but this was too entertaining for the young lady who I was with who finished me off with her mouth. In a birds bedroom when she was at college and her mum walked in while I was at it. There are more but I can't remember details.
$kint 06.07.2007, 13:11
new you would have something bert now where's cj :D
MsDG 06.07.2007, 16:04
I think CJ will be horrified... how can you call a wank "risky" when it was performed in private (all be it in a public loo on top of the empire state building)?
wtaylor 06.07.2007, 16:15
Pulling ur plonker in the middle of the day in a tent on a shop floor when u work for Blacks is risky........Just ask AJ007 :whistling
Swiss Tony 06.07.2007, 17:08
On the podium by the river in bath city centre, right up the top of the steps in full view of the two blokes whistling from the embankment on the other side, I gave em the finger whilst the bird continued to nish me off ! :D
Nikki 06.07.2007, 18:26
Iher mum walked in while I was at it. There are more but I can't remember details.

you give it her mum, if u did what a stud.biggrin
Detector 06.07.2007, 18:34
i used to work for cash converters as supervisor and i had a wank inside a customers vcr - i did not like the way they demanded it fixing and also they gave the staff a lot of abuse without giving us a chance to fix it first.

i went upstairs took the top off and wanked all over the pcb, strangely i shot buckets. i gave them it back as it was and believe it or not they did not come back. now either i have supersperm that fixes most electronic gadgets or they took it back and could not be arsed chasing the repair again.

not so much public but very risky.
BertRoot 06.07.2007, 18:39
you give it her mum, if u did what a stud.biggrin

No mate. She was fucking rank. I could probably have camped in her scanties. The daughter did show me her mothers dildo once though which disturbed me slightly. It wasn't particularly massive but was covered in elastic bands to give it a slightly strange shape followed be a condom to stop her walls getting caught up in the laccy bands I assume. Fucking rotten old bitch. This was the mid eighties and she was pushing 60. blink
Nikki 06.07.2007, 18:42
No mate. She was fucking rank. I could probably have camped in her scanties. The daughter did show me her mothers dildo once though which disturbed me slightly. It wasn't particularly massive but was covered in elastic bands to give it a slightly strange shape followed be a condom to stop her walls getting caught up in the laccy bands I assume. Fucking rotten old bitch. This was the mid eighties and she was pushing 60. blink

Dont you just love when a bird shows you her mothers dildo as they think your that close you should know where it is kept.
bet it stunk of rotton kipper, and got pubes all over it. as for the lakkie bands, she might of wanted that extra little bit of width up her (unt
Page 1 of 2 1  2