Digital Center
Home Register FAQ New Posts Members List Contact Us Log In
Digital Center DF Members Hangout The Dog and Duck

How much weight do you lose taking a dump?

lombie 02.12.2005, 17:54
I have often wondered what the answer to this question is, so today, I put it to the test.

I weighed myself first of all, had a pony and then re-weighed myself. To my surprise, I've lost just over 1/2 lb!

Is this a normal amount to lose in one motion?

Please conduct your own case study and post the results onto this thread.
Goldberg 02.12.2005, 18:34
Did you not watch Brainiac last Sunday on Sky one?

2lbs in the test they done. 2lbs!!! Thats a lot!!
CominAtcha 02.12.2005, 18:49
That post so rings a bell with me. Are those your words lombie matey or a copy and paste?
Apocalypse 02.12.2005, 19:11
different days equate to different weights with me, if it opens up your ring to a ghastly size then you know its gonna weigh as much as a 747! :)
CzarJunkie 02.12.2005, 19:19
You need something more accurate than that. How about weighing your hand, then shit into it, weigh it again, take away the weight of your hand and hey presto, the weight of your shit. Foolproof.
big man 02.12.2005, 19:26
i think i can see a major flaw in cj's experiment there - doesn't take into account a runny one slipping through your fingers - would be harder to measure

back to the question, it'll all be relative, and i suggest you take readings over the course of a week to try and get an average. you might fire off a jumbo ring ripper one day and then have one of those annoying pellet shits the next

unfortunately i cannot participate in this experiment as i don't own any scales, i have proved cj's method to be flawed, and as i'm not a filthy pervert i don't have any fecal catching equipment with me at work
CzarJunkie 02.12.2005, 19:34
i think i can see a major flaw in cj's experiment there - doesn't take into account a runny one slipping through your fingers - would be harder to measure

Got that covered, strap a plate to the underside of your hand, any liquid shit running through said fingers gets caught by the plate. Probably be wise to use a plate with a little bit of depth just in case you do an arse piss.
Conkers 02.12.2005, 19:40
a carrier bag might work.......
big man 02.12.2005, 21:13
Got that covered, strap a plate to the underside of your hand, any liquid shit running through said fingers gets caught by the plate. Probably be wise to use a plate with a little bit of depth just in case you do an arse piss.
you've put more thought into this than i credited you with - not sure if that's worrying or nothuh
Crilly 02.12.2005, 21:21
Just shit on the scales
lombie 02.12.2005, 21:23
That post so rings a bell with me. Are those your words lombie matey or a copy and paste?

bit of both.

I didn't see the programme listed by Goldberg but did 'borrow' the idea from a Millwall Forum where at the moment 'shit' is the topic of discussion:)

The experiment was carried out in my own bathroom too.
Spennyboy 02.12.2005, 21:38
Just shit on the scales

:D
wtaylor 02.12.2005, 21:48
depends what u been eating i suppose, after a long nght on the piss and a dodgy kebab the hangover shit is usually a satisfying size to send to the ocean.....
God is a DJ 05.12.2005, 02:22
about 2lbs in shit nd 4lbs in sweat

perhaps i need to eat more fibre..
:S

DJ
coin-op 05.12.2005, 03:05
I reckon I average 2lb a day, sometimes in one the size of a bowling ball, sometimes 3 (1 firm, 1 good to firm and one going soft - usually after beer)